Assam CEE 2017 Application Form – The application form of Assam CEE 2017 has been released by DTE, Assam on April 20. The candidates can fill the online Assam CEE application form 2017 till May 05. The examination authority has made the application form available in online only. A link to fill the application form of Assam CEE is available below on this page. No hard-copy need to be submitted to the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. To appear in Assam CEE 2017, all the candidates have to register online and fill their personal, academic, educational details and pay the requisite fees within the prescribed dates. The candidates have to submit the Assam CEE 2017 application fees of Rs 600 through online payments can be made by Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Cards or by offline payments at any branch of State Bank of India. Only those candidates who will successfully submit the Assam CEE 2017 application form (Form A) will be able to download the admit card from May 25 onwards. To know the step by step procedure and details about payment of Assam CEE 2017 Application form read the article below.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form – Dates
|S.No.||Assam CEE Important Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Online Assam CEE Application Form will be available from||April 20, 2017|
|2.||Last date to fill online Assam CEE application (Form A)||May 05, 2017|
|3.||Assam CEE 2017 Admit Card available from||May 25, 2017|
Click here to apply for Assam CEE 2017
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form Procedure
All the candidates must fill in the following details to complete the Assam CEE 2017 application form:
- Centre of Examination
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Are you Physically handicapped
- Are you Grand son /grand daughter of Freedom Fighter
- Are you Son/Daughter of Ex-De fence Service Personnel
- Are you applying against Sports Quota?
- Are you Son/Daughter of employees of Central Govt./Central Govt. Undertaking Service in Assam?
Are you Son/Daughter of an Employee under Directorate of Technical Education, Assam?
- Date of Birth
- Details of Class XII or its equivalent Examination
- Present status of candidate
- Appearing H.S. Class XII its equivalent Examination
- Already Passed Class XII or its equivalent Examination
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Address for Communication(Same as Permenant Address
- Guardians name
- Email ID
|Photograph||100 kb||JPEG or JPG||200×230 (Width and Height)|
|Signature||100 kb||JPEG or JPG||140 x 60 (Width and Height)|
Assam CEE 2017 Application Fees
The application fees of Assam CEE is Rs 600
- The payment method – Net Banking, Debit Card, & Credit Cards.
- Offline payments at any branch of Sate Bank of India, can also be opted by selecting the Pay at SBI Branch option and printing the generated Bank Challan.
- Payments shall be reflected and updated in the applicant login after 4-5 days of payment.
All the candidates have to enter the following details while making payment
- Application number
- Centre of Examination
- Candidate Name
- Contact number
- Date of Birth
Already Registered candidates
All the candidates who have registered successfully can enter Application Number and Date of Birth to login.
Assam CEE 2017 Application Form – Important Guidelines
- Candidates must submit the Application Form online only
- In order to appear in the examination candidate must fulfil the eligibility criteria of Assam CEE 2017. If they do not fulfil the criteria they might be disqualified from the exam.
- The photograph and signature should show the name and date of the photograph taken on a placard kept in front of their chest.
- A recent post card size photograph will Roll Number and Signature of the candidate to be submitted during the examination of Paper I (Physics)
- Candidate must not make any mistake while online form fill up as it will not be corrected by Dibrugarh University and it will lead to rejection of the Application Form but the candidate will be allowed to apply again with a fresh form.
- Candidate must deposit the form on or before the last date.
- Applicants must not send their application form or any document to the Assam CEE 2017 branch.
- It is important for the candidate to remember the password given by them during the application form submission. It will be required for further login purpose.
For any queries on Assam CEE 2017 Application Form leave a comment below