AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus – The Syllabus of AP PGECET 2017 can be checked from this page. Candidates planning to take the examination this year must check the syllabus. It will help in preparing better for the examination. The candidates can identify the crucial topics and invest more efforts and time on it. The AP PGECET Syllabus is mentioned for each subject paper wise. Candidates may check the AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus, for the respective subject paper, and more details from the article below.
The GATE qualifiers do not need to appear for AP PGECET 2017 and may directly participate in the counselling. GATE 2017 is due to be held in February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2017. Check GATE Syllabus – From Here
AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus
In all, there are 13 M.Tech disciplines in which AP PGECET is held and the syllabus for each of it is mentioned below. Candidates may download the complete syllabus for each subject paper from the table mentioned below.
|S.No.||Subject||AP PGECET 2017Syllabus|
|4.||Computer Science||Click Here|
|5.||Electrical Communication||Click Here|
|6.||Food Technology||Click Here|
|13.||Nano Technology||Click Here|
Along the AP PGECET 2017 Syllabus, the candidates must also check the exam pattern. Just as the syllabus helps the candidates in understanding the important topics, the AP PGECET 2017 Exam Pattern will assist candidates in understanding how the question paper will be. The number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme, duration of exam, mode of it and various aspects can be checked from below.
- The exam will be of 2 hours only. Candidates will not be given any extension of duration.
- It will only be held in offline or Pen and Paper Based mode.
- Apart from the English language, the question paper will not be provided in any other language.
- In all, there will be 120 questions or multiple choice type.
- For each question, four answer options will be given and only one will be correct.
- One mark will be allotted if the candidates will mark the correct answer.
- For making the wrong answer the marks will not be deducted.
- Also, for not choosing any option at all the marks will neither be allocated or deducted.
The candidates may also use AP PGECET 2017 Sample Paper for better preparation. The pattern of the sample paper will the same as mentioned above, i.e the exam pattern. Practising from the sample paper will enable candidates to evaluate their speed and accuracy in the examination. However, while practising from it the candidates must stay true to themselves and keep the time constraint for two hours only.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com. If you have any questions or queries, let us know by leaving a comment below.