AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket – The candidates appearing for AP PGECET 2017 will be able to download the admit card in the 3rd week of May 2017. JNTU will only use the online medium to issue it and for our readers the link to download it will be provided on this page. However, only those candidates will be able to download the hall ticket who will apply for the examination in the prescribed format. To take the exam, AP PGECET 2017 Admit Card will be a mandatorily requirement. Candidates may check the process to download AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket, a document to be carried along, and other important details from the below.
Procedure to Download AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket
To download the Admit Card of AP PGECET 2017, the candidates simply need to follow the steps below:
- The link or the window to download the Hall Ticket will be provided on this page when it will be issued.
- The candidates just to access it and enter the Registration Number of AP PGECET 2017 in the required space.
- Along with it, the candidates will also have to choose Test, which will be the disciple for which the candidates aim to apply.
- Next, candidates need to click on the ‘Download’ button and save the displayed AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket.
On the exam day, candidates will be required to carry a hard copy of the hall ticket. Hence, it is advised that candidates produce multiple copies of it.
Details Mentioned in AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned in the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2017:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Venue of Exam
- Timing of Exam
- Photograph and Signature
- Few Common Instructions
Candidates must thoroughly check all the details mentioned in the hall ticket. If any error is found in the mentioned information then the candidates must contact JNTU and get it corrected.
Importance of AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket
Proof of Identity – The hall ticket is a very important document. Just as the name suggest, it will be required to enter the exam hall. Besides this purpose, it will also be used as a proof of identity. It will ensure that the candidate who is taking the examination, is the one who submitted the application form.
The announcement of Centre Allotment – Its should also be noted that the exam centre allotment will also be announced through the AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2017. In it, the centre with the address will be mentioned. It will even contain the schedule of the examination.
Required During Counselling – The AP PGECET 2017 Admit Card will also be required during the counselling round. Candidates will have to submit it during document verification round. If a candidate fails to produce it, the seat will not be allotted.
Important Points to Note Regarding AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be able to download it after the examination. Hence, soft as well as hard copy of it should be saved.
- The candidates who will try and produce fake hall ticket will be debarred from taking the examination.
- Distorted admit card will not be accepted.
- Manual changes in the AP PGECET 2017 Hall Ticket will harm the candidature.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/