AP EAMCET 2017: The AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted from April 24 to 27, 2017 in the online mode. The last date to fill the application form without fine has been extended till March 21, 2017. Earlier, the last date to apply without fine was March 17. Candidates can also correct details in the form from March 28 to April 03, 2017. Only after completing the registration process, candidates will be able to download the Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017 which will be issued from April 19, 2017. Before applying, candidates must also ensure that they satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2017. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take admission under any circumstances. Around 14 Government colleges, Government aided Private colleges, University colleges, and other affiliated institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh will offer admission to the qualified candidates. As AP EAMCET 2017 is going to be held in the online mode for the very first time, the mock test has also been made available for candidates. Candidates applying for AP EAMCET 2017 can check all relevant details of eligibility criteria, important date, admit card, result etc. below on this page.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form available here
What’s New in AP EAMCET 2017
- Unlike the previous years, AP EAMCET 2017 will be held in the online mode.
- As per reports, the Mock test will also be introduced prior to the examination from February 15, 2017, to make students familiar with the online mode of examination.
- A Mobile application will also be developed for the convenient of the students. It will help them to stay updated with all the latest happenings of the entrance test such as the issuance of admit card, locating the centre of examination to name a few.
- The result will be announced within a week after the examination gets over. It is scheduled to be declared on May 06, 2017.
The Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017 comprises of various Government Colleges, University Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges and Private Unaided Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the first 10 participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017 in the table given below.
|S.No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|1.||JNTU College of Engineering|
|3.||AU College of Engineering|
|4.||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|5.||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|6.||Vasavi College of Engineering|
|7.||University College of technology|
|8.||Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering|
|9.||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|10.||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
Before applying for AP EAMCET 2017, candidates must check the eligibility criteria to make sure they fulfill all the criteria. Only the candidates all the criteria set by the concerned authority will be eligible for the examination. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2017 in the table given below.
|Age||Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2017|
|Nationality||Candidates should be Indian or Persons of Indian origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card holders.|
|Nativity||Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana|
The Important dates of the various event of AP EAMCET 2017 are given in the table below. Candidates should go through the table to keep track and ensure that they don’t miss out any important event.
|AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Events||Important Dates|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Notification||February 09, 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Online application forms begins on||February 09, 2017|
|Last date for submission of AP EAMCET 2017 online applications without late fee|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500||March 26, 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 application form correction dates||March 28 to April 03, 2017|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000||April 10, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000||April 17, 2017|
|Downloading of AP EAMCET 2017 admit card||April 19, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000||April 22, 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Date||April 24 to 27, 2017|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Preliminary Key||April, 29, 2017|
|Receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||May 2, 2017 (05:00 pm)|
|AP EAMCET 2017 Result Date||May 06, 2017|
The application form of AP EAMCET 2017 is available in online mode from February 09, 2017. Candidates can fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2017 in online mode only. The last date to fill the application form is March 21, 2017 without any late fee. Candidates can also fill the application form of AP EAMCET 2017 till April 2, 2017 with late fee of RS. 10000. Before filling the application form candidates care advised to read the information brochure carefully. The application fee of AP EAMCET 2017 can be paid online using debit/credit card of any bank. The application form of AP EAMCET 2017 can filled in 4 steps. The steps to fill AP EAMCET 2017 application form is given below.
Steps to fill AP EAMCET 2017 application form:
- Step-1: Make Online Fee Payment through this option
- Step-2: After fee payment, candidate should fill in the AP EAMCET 2017 Application
- Step-3: After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted AP EAMCET 2017 application form
- Step-4: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of EAMCET Fee Payment
AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test
The Mock Test of AP EAMCET 2017 has been made available online on February 20, 2017. Candidates simply have to click on the ‘Sign in’ button to take the mock test. AP EAMCET 2017 will be held in the online mode for the very first time. Therefore, every aspirant must take the mock test to get familiar with the computer-based test (CBT) mode so that they don’t face any problem while appearing for the actual examination.
AP EAMCET 2017 will be held in 22 regions across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates will require selecting the exam centre according to their convenience at the time of filling up the application form. Candidates must be careful while selecting the exam centre as it cannot be changed in a later stage. Candidates can check the first 10 Exam centres in the table given below.
|S No.||Exam Centres|
To check the complete list of AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Centres, click on the link given above (link will be provided soon)
- The Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017 will be available for download from April 19, 2017.
- Candidates have to download the admit card. No other mode will be available to get access to the admit card.
- Candidates have to login with their registration no., Qualifying examination hall ticket no. and date of birth to get access of the admit card.
- Before downloading the Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017, candidates should ensure all the details printed in the admit card is correct.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safe and secure, as without the possession of the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
The Syllabus for AP EAMCET 2017 consists of the subjects that need to be covered for the examination. Candidates must cover each section of the syllabus prescribed to them in order to score well in the examination. The Subject-wise syllabus is given in the table below. Go through the table thoroughly and start preparing for the examination accordingly.
|Physics||Physical World, Units & Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical properties of Solids, Mechanical properties of Fluids, Thermal properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray optics and Optical Instructions, Wave optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual nature of radiation and matter , atoms, nuclei, Semiconductor electronics , materials, devices and simple circuits, Communication systems.|
|Chemistry||Atomic structure, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, States of matter- solids and liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium and acids- bases, hydrogen and its compounds, The s- block elements, p- block elements group- 13, p- block elements group- 14, Environmental chemistry, Organic chemistry, solid states, solutions, electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, general principle of metallurgy, p- block elements group- 15, d and f block elements and coordination compounds, polymers, biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Haloalkanes and haloarenes, Organic compounds containing C, H, and O, organic compounds containing nitrogen.|
|Mathematics||Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Coordinate geometry, Calculus,|
The Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2017 consists of all information regarding the pattern of the question paper. Candidates should ensure to check the exam pattern to get an insight about the medium of question paper, total no. of marks, marking scheme, duration etc. Candidates can take the help of the exam pattern to prepare for the examination in a more organised way. Check the Exam Pattern of AP EAMCET 2017 in the table given below:
|Medium of Question Paper||English and Telugu|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total no. of sections||3 – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|Total no. of questions||
|Total no. of marks||160|
Sample Papers of AP EAMCET 2017 will give the candidates a prior experience of the examination. Candidates should make a habit to practice AP EAMCET 2017 Sample Papers to score better in the examination. Candidates should use this tool to prepare for the examination in a more productive way. Regular practice of sample papers will help candidates to figure out their strength and weakness. Candidates will be able to analyse their level of preparation. Aspirants who wish to excel in the examination must download AP EAMCET 2017 Sample Papers and keep practicing according to their convenience.
- The provisional Answer Key of AP EAMCET 2017 will be published on April 29, 2017.
- Candidates can use the answer key to calculate their expected score.
- Candidates can also submit their objection regarding the P EAMCET 2017answer key online till May 2, 2017
- The final decision on the answer key will be taken by the concerned authority will be final.
- The Result of AP EAMCET 2017 is expected to be declared May 06, 2017.
- The result will be available only in online mode.
- Candidates have to log in with their Hall ticket no. to get the Result of AP EAMCET 2017.
- No Hard copy of the score card will be issued to the qualified candidates.
AP EAMCET 2017 Rank
- Separate Rank Card will be issued to candidates after the Result of AP EAMCET 2017 is declared.
- The Rank cards will be issued online.
- Candidates have to login with their AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket no. and Date of birth to get access of their rank cards.
- Candidates will be ranked on the basis of the performance of the candidates in AP EAMCET 2017.
- Candidates will be granted admission to various undergraduate engineering courses on the basis of the rank scored by them.
2017 Cut-off is the minimum score that the candidates have to secure to be eligible for taking admission in various Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017. The Cutoff will be available after the Result of AP EAMCET 2017 is announced. After the cutoff is announced, qualified candidates can start participating in the counselling process.
- The Counselling of AP EAMCET 2017 will be done for the qualified candidates for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses offered by the Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET.
- Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) selected by the candidates during online application submission process.
- Candidates have to report at the Help Line Centres (HLC) for online option entry and for document verification.
AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment
The Seat Allotment for AP EAMCET 2017 will be done on the basis of the rank scored by the candidates. The seat allotment will be based on factors such as number of seats available in various courses offered by the participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2017, rank secured by the candidates and choices filled by the candidates.
- AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017 will grant admission to various undergraduate engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form to apply for the examination.
- Candidates have to submit the application form to the invigilator on the examination day.
- The examination will be held in 22 regions across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017 will be available for download by the April 19, 2017.
- The medium of question paper will be in English and Telugu.
- Candidates can check their result online on May 6, 2017 by entering their hall ticket number.
- Separate rank cards will be released after the result of AP EAMCET 2017 is announced.
- Candidates will be given admission based on the rank scored by the candidates in AP EAMCET 2017.
- The participating Institutes will release the cutoff for various courses. Only the candidates who secure the minimum cutoff score will be eligible for admission.
- The counselling and the seat allotment will be done after the cutoff is released by the participating institutes. Candidates have to report at any of the Help Line Centres to verify their documents and for online option entry.
AP EAMCET – 2016 office
Administrative Building, Ground Floor,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
kakinada – 533003. Andhra pradesh
Ph : +91-884-2340535,2356255
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org