AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Kakinada from the 4th week of June 2017. The conducting authority, JNTU Kakinada will prepare the merit list of AP EAMCET 2017 on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination. The AP EAMCET seat allotment is a process through which candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their marks secured in the entrance test and availability of seats in the institutes as per their choices made during AP EAMCET counselling. There will be two rounds of AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017, through which eligible candidates will be granted admission in various engineering colleges of Andhra Pradesh. Only those candidates who will successfully qualify the AP EAMCET 2017 and register themselves for counselling will be considered eligible to participate in AP EAMCET seat allotment process. After AP EAMCET seat allotment, the candidates will be required to confirm the allotted seat. To know the complete procedure of AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment, read the article below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
The candidates can check the tentative dates of Seat Allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 from the table below. It is expected that the process of allotment of seats will start from last week of June 2017.
|S. No.||Events||Tentative Dates|
|1.||Allotment of seats||4th week of June 2017|
|2.||Remittance of Fees||4th week of June 2017|
|3.||Reporting to the college for admission||4th week of June 2017|
|4.||AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2017|
|5.||Fee to be paid by the candidates||1st week of July 2017|
|6.||Reporting of candidates to the allotted institutes||1st week of July 2017|
Procedure of AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment
The candidates can check the step-wise procedure of Seat Allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 from the points mentioned below.
Allotment of Seats of AP EAMCET 2017 (Phase I)
- The JNTU will prepare the merit list of AP EAMCET from the marks secured by the candidates in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural Medical Common Entrance Test 2017.
- After the online registration for AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 and verification of documents at the help line centres, the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of merit rank, category, sex, domicile, reservation status category.
- The result of Seat Allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 will be available on the official website by the conducting authority. The candidates will be required to download the allotment order from the website by logging in using Login ID and password.
Payment of Fees
- After the first AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment, the candidates will be required to remit the fees through the bank challan, which can be downloaded online or will be available at the helpline centres (HLC).
- With the downloaded allotment order, a candidate can remit the fees in any of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state. The candidates are advised to collect the receipt from the bank for the future preferences.
Reporting at the colleges after AP EAMCET Seat Allotment
- The candidates who will be satisfied with the allotted seats must reach the helpline centre for updating of joining at the college.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to report to HLC if they wish to join the allotted college.
- If the candidate fails to reach the HLC, it will be considered that he/she is not interested in joining to the allotted college and the allotted seat will be cancelled.
AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment (Phase II)
- The candidates who did not participate in the previous phase of AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017, will be eligible for new registration by attending the document verification at the HLCs.
- If no seat will be allotted during the Allotment of Seat of AP EAMCET 2017, the candidates will be eligible for new registration. Such candidates will be required to register themselves by reporting to the helpline centres along with the documents.
- The candidates who will be allotted seats in the first round, but they are not satisfied with the allotment, can also participate in Phase II of AP EAMCET Seat Allotment. Such candidates will not be required to enter their options again and can participate in web counselling directly.
- If the candidates have reported to the college and paid the fees in the first phase of Seat Allotment of AP EAMCET 2017, can also participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. If the seats will be allotted as per their option, the candidates will be allowed to move to the newly allotted college.
Who can participate in AP EAMCET 2017 seat allotment (phase II)
The table below provides an idea to the candidates about the conditions to participate in Phase II of AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment, after the completion of Phase I.
|S. No.||Phase I||Phase II||Remarks|
|1.||If seat will be allotted and candidates reported to HLC||Candidates did not participate in Phase II||Seat Allotment in Phase I will be preserved.|
|Submitted new options and seat is allotted in Phase II||Seat allotted in Phase II will be final allotment and Phase I seat will be cancelled. Paid tuition fee will be transferred to the new college.|
|Submitted options and no seat is allotted||Seat allotted in Phase I will be continued.|
|2.||Seat allotted but did not report to HLC||Candidates did not participate in Phase II||No seat will be offered and phase I seat will be cancelled.|
|Candidates not satisfied from allotted seat in phase I and do not fill new options for phase II||Candidates will be required to participate in web counselling directly. Final seat will be allotted in phase II. Seat allotted in phase I will be cancelled.|
|Exercised options and no seat will be allotted||No seat will be allotted and phase I seat will be cancelled.|
|3.||No seat is allotted or candidates did not participate in Phase I||Candidates submit preferences of colleges and courses||AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment in Phase II will be final.|
Withdrawal for AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment
If the candidates want to cancel or withdraw the allotted seat, the candidates must inform the convenor before the due date and time. After the deadline, the decision of withdrawal will be made by the principal of the college. For the process of withdrawal, the candidates must submit the original AP EAMCET Seat Allotment 2017 letter.
For more detailed and latest information regarding AP EAMCET 2017, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/