AP EAMCET 2017 Result – JNTU, Kakinada will release the AP EAM CET 2017 Result on May 06, 2017. The result will be available in online mode. The entrance test is scheduled to be held from April 24 to 27, 2017. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance test. Along with the result, the rank of the candidate will also be displayed. However, a separate rank card will be issued to the candidates after the declaration of the result. A link will be provided on this page to check the AP EAMCET 2017 Result. To get AP EAMCET 2017 result candidates need to enter AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number in the required field. To get more information and procedure to check AP EAMCET 2017 Result read the complete article given below.
Procedure to check AP EAMCET 2017 Result
It is an easy method to check the Result of AP EAMCET 2017. Check the steps given below to check it.
- Click on the link provided here. The link will be provided here later.
- After accessing the page, enter the AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card Number, Date of Birth and Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No. in the space provided.
- After clicking on ‘Submit’, the system will generate the Result of the candidate.
- Candidates are suggested to take a print out of the result for the future use.
Details in AP EAMCET 2017 Result
The scorecard of AP EAMCET 2017 will consist of the following information:
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Marks secured in the exam
- Group Total & Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Rank of the aspirant
AP EAMCET 2017 Rank
Alongside the Result of AP EAMCET 2017, the rank of the candidates will be announced. Rank obtained by the candidates in AP EAMCET 2017 will be valid for the admission into the engineering courses. The ranking for general category as well as reserved category candidates will be done on the basis of the following criteria:
- The candidate has to qualify in the AP EAMCET 2017 examination obtaining 75% combined score, and,
- 25% of weightage will be given to the marks secured in subjects namely Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics in the qualifying examination.
Inter-Se Merit Method
While preparing the merit list, in case more than one candidates will score the combined score, then the conducting body, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will follow the Inter-Se Merit or Tie-Breaking method as mentioned below.
- The total marks of the candidates in AP EAMCET will be calculated
- If the tie still exists, then the marks obtained by the candidate in Mathematics in the exam will be calculated
- Thereafter, the tie exists, the marks secured in Physics will be calculated
- Then also, if tie persist, the percentage of aggregate marks secured in qualifying examination will be considered
- At last, the older will be granted admission first over the younger.
After the AP EAMCET 2017 Result
After the result will be announced, the qualifiers will be called for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling process, in which the seats will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates do have to report to the counselling centre with the list of documents as well.