AP EAMCET 2017 Participating Institutes is the list of Universities/Institutes which will offer admission into various engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017 includes various Government Colleges, University Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges, Private Unaided Colleges and other deemed Universities. The member institutes will shortlist students on the basis of the ranks secured by them in the entrance test. Qualifying candidates have to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process for admission into various undergraduate engineering courses. Check the complete list of AP EAMCET 2017 Participating Institutes in the article given below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Participating Institutes
The names of AP EAMCET 2107 Participating Institute will provide admission to eligible candidates on the basis of their performance in AP EAMCET 2017. Check the list below:
|S.No.||Name of Participating Institutes|
|01||JNTU College of Engineering|
|02||University College of Engineering Osmania University|
|03||AU College of Engineering|
|04||Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering|
|05||Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences|
|06||Vasavi Colleges of Technology|
|07||Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|08||Koneru Lakshmaiah University- College of Engineering|
|09||JNTUH College of Engineering|
|11||Chalapathi Institute of Technology|
|12||Eswar College of Engineering|
|13||Chebrolu Engineering College|
|14||Vignan’s Lara Institute of Technology and Science|
AP EAMCET 2017 Programmes
Through the Common Entrance test conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Kakinada, all the Participating Institutes will offer admission into the following courses of the Engineering field:
|S.No.||Name of Courses|
|01||Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)|
|02||Bachelor of Technology in Agriculture Engineering|
|03||Bachelor of Technology in Bio Technology|
|04||Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology|
|05||Bachelor of Technology in Food Science and Technology|
|06||Bachelor of Science in Commercial Agriculture and Business Management|
The Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017 will grant admission to qualified students provided they fulfil all the norms defined by the conducting body. AP EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria is given below:
Nationality: Only students of Indian Nationality, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are eligible.
Nativity: Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age on December 31, 2017.
- Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech in Dairy Technology, B.Tech in B.Sc(CA and BM) and Agricultural Engineering, B.Tech in FS & T must complete 17 years of age on December 31, 2017. The upper age limit is 22 years. The upper age limit of Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe category students is 25 years.
- Applicants must qualify Intermediate Examination (10+2) or any equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as their subjects.
- Candidates qualifying in vocational courses conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education and Technology in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Candidates qualifying the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering are also eligible to apply for the common entrance test. It must be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for ST and SC category) must be secured in the subjects mentioned above in the qualifying examination.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on AP EAMCET 2017