AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test – The candidates who are planning to appear for AP EAMCET 2017 must prepare themselves through AP EAMCET Mock Test 2017, which is available from February 20, 2017, by JNTU. The AP EAMCET 2017 will be conducted from April 24 to 27, 2017. All the candidates must regularly take the Mock Test of AP EAMCET 2017 to gather more information regarding the entrance examination. Through the mock test, the candidates will be familiar with the computer-based test, difficulty level and exam pattern of AP EAMCET 2017. The candidates can also improve their speed and accuracy to attempt the question, find the mistakes and can make a strategy to attempt the question. There will be 80 questions from Mathematics, 40 from Physics and Chemistry and the exam must be completed in 03 hours. Given below are the guidelines and procedure to use the AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test.
All the candidates are advised to use the AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test which will be identical to the online examination of AP EAMCET 2017. The mock test will be available in English or Telugu language as per candidate’s preference. The candidates must note that the scores will be calculated for the Mock Test of AP EAMCET.
How to appear for AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test?
In order to appear for the mock test of AP EAMCET, candidates must follow the instructions given below.
- Click on ‘Sign in’ button provided in the window above.
- The candidates are advised to read the exam guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Next’.
- In the next window, choose the language either English or Telugu and accept the declaration.
- Now, click on ‘I am ready to begin’.
Important Instructions to use AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test
The candidates must note the following important instructions to follow while appearing for the mock test.
- It must be noted that the questions in the AP EAMCET mock test 2017 will be available for English and Telugu.
- Before taking the exam, the candidate must set the default language (English/Telugu) and click on the declaration provided below.
- The candidates can change the default language at any point of time during the exam. The questions will be in the default language which will be chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can read the instructions anytime before clicking on the exam by clicking on the symbol for instructions given at the top of the right corner.
- There will be 160 questions and the candidates will be given 180 minutes to solve it.
- The timer will be set by the system automatically and the timer will show the time remaining for the candidates to answer the questions.
- As soon as the time gets over, the examination will get over. In the Mock test of AP EAMCET 2017, candidates will not have to submit their exam.
- The exam will be held in three sections with 80 questions for Mathematics and 40 questions for Physics and Chemistry individually.
- For marking, the AP EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed in which 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer and no negative marking will be done.
How to move between different sections?
- The three sections which are Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be displayed on top of the screen.
- The candidates can move between three sections by clicking on the name of the sections at the top of the screen.
- As mentioned above, the candidates can change the default language.
Status of Questions in AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test
A question palette will be displayed on the right side of the screen with five different symbols and number numbers written on them. Each symbol represents the number status of questions. Check the table along with the symbols and numbers mentioned below.
|Colour Palette in AP EAMCET Mock Test||Status of Question|
|The green color signifies that the question has been answered.|
|This symbol denotes that the question has not been answered.|
|It means that the candidate has not answered and checked the question.|
|This colour means that the question has been marked for review|
|This symbol means that the candidates have marked the question but they are unsure of answer and can recheck again later.|
- The question number will be shown on the question palette. The candidate can change the question by clicking on the question number.
- If the candidate needs to change the answer, they must click on the desired answer or can click on ‘clear response’ button available at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the question will be answered, click on ‘Save and Continue’ and the candidate will proceed to move further.
- The candidates can also check ‘Mark for review & Next’. It will mark the answers for review.
- The ‘Mark for review’ button is to remind the candidates to review the questions again.
Why AP EAMCET 2017 Mock Test is important?
- All the candidates must try it to get an idea of the difficulty level of computer-based exam.
- The Mock Test of AP EAMCET 2017 will help the candidates to check their weakness and make a strategy for their preparation level.
- It will also boost up the confidence level of the candidates.