AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling – The counselling of AP EAMCET 2017 conducted by the State Council of Higher Education (SCHE) has started from June 08 onwards. The round 2 of AP EAMCET Counselling 2017 has started from July 20 to 22 (6:00 pm). The seat allotments will be released on July 24, 2017, after 6.00 pm. The facility to pay the registration fee was available until July 19, 2017. The round 1 of AP EAMCET counselling has commenced from June 7, 2017. The link for making the payment of processing fee has been provided on this page. AP EAMCET 2017 counselling for all the qualified candidates is being held in online mode. AP EAMCET counselling process includes payment of fees, verification of documents, filling and locking of choices, seat allotment etc. AP EAMCET counselling fee for OC/OBC candidates is Rs.1200 whereas for SC/ST is Rs. 600. The document verification and option entry are being done rank wise at various Help Line Centres (HLCs) for round 1 were from June 8 to 17. Candidates who wish to participate in AP EAMCET 2017 counselling have to report with all the required documents in any of the designated HLCs. The exercising of options for AP EAMCET counselling is also being done at the HLCs from June 11 to 20, 2017. Candidates can fill as many choices of colleges and courses while exercising options for admission. On the basis of the rank and options filled by the candidates, the final allotment will be uploaded online. Candidates have to download the allotment order and report through Self- reporting system and at the allotted college to finalise their seats for admission. To get detailed information about AP EAMCET 2017 counselling, interested candidates may read the article given below on this page.
Latest: AP EAMCET 2017 Seat Allotment- Click here
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates
Candidates can keep a track on the important dates to avoid missing any event.
|S. No.||AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Notification on AP EAMCET 2017 counselling||June 01, 2017|
|2.||Payment of registration fee||June 07, 2017 onwards|
|3.||Document Verification at Help Centres||June 08 to 17, 2017|
|4.||Filling and Locking of Choices||June 11 to 20, 2017|
|5.||Change in Option/editing of options||June 21 to 22, 2017|
|6.||Phase 1 of Seat Allotment (provisional)||June 23, 2017|
|7.||Reporting at the Institutes after seat allotment||June 29, 2017|
Reporting at Help Line Centres for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates who qualified AP EAMCET 2017 have to report at the designated help Lines Centres for certificate verification and option entry. The reporting time to the HCs is 9:00 am. The rank wise schedule is as given below in the table:
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification
|S.No.||AP EAMCET 2017 Ranks||Important Dates|
|1.||1 to 8000||June 08, 2017|
|2.||8001 to 16000||June 09, 2017|
|3.||16001 to 30000||June 10, 2017|
|4.||30001 to 45000||June 11, 2017|
|5.||45001 to 60000||June 12, 2017|
|6.||60001 to 78000||June 13, 2017|
|7.||78001 to 95000||June 14, 2017|
|8.||95001 to 115000||June 15, 2017|
|9.||115001 to 130000||June 16, 2017|
|10.||130001 to Lat rank||June 17, 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Option Entry
|S.No.||AP EAMCET 2017 Ranks||Important Dates|
|1.||1 to 30,000||June 11 & 12, 2017|
|2.||300001 to 60000||June 13 & 14, 2017|
|3.||60001 to 90000||June 15 & 16, 2017|
|4.||90001 to 120000||June 17 & 18, 2017|
|5.||120001 to last rank||June 19 & 20, 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Second Round
|S.No.||AP EAMCET 2017 Ranks||Important Dates|
|1.||1 to Last Rank||June 20, 2017|
|2.||June 22, 2017|
To check the reporting centres – Check here
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Procedure
The Counselling of AP EAMCET 2017 consists of following steps:
- Payment of registration fee
- Document verification
- Filling of options
- Freezing of Option and modification
- Final Allotment of Seat
Step 1 – Payment of Fees
Candidates have to pay the registration fee online to participate in the counselling of AP EAMCET 2017. the processing fee of Rs. 12000 (for OC/BC candidates) and Rs. 600/ (for SC/ST candidates). The steps to make the required payment of counselling fee is as follows:
- Click on the link given below
- Enter AP EAMCET 2017 hall ticket number, rank and enter image value
- Click on ‘Pay fee online’ button
- Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking for making the payment
- Once the payment is success click on ‘print button’ to take a print out
- Retain the print out as candidates have to produce it at the time of verification of certificates
To pay AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Fee– Click here
Step 2 – Verification of Documents for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
- Candidates have to report to the designated HLC for document verification
- Candidates are being called rank-wise for verifying their documents
- Only those candidates who have paid the registration fee on or after June 07, 2017, will be considered for Certificate Verification at HLCs.
- After the verification of documents is successfully done, candidates will be issued a receipt of certificates
- Candidates are advised to verify the details printed on the form for Area, Sex, Category, Special Reservation, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc. for correctness.
Documents Required for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates have to produce the following certificates in original and two sets of photocopies at the time of document verification:
- Hall ticket of AP EAMCET
- Rank card of AP EAMCET
- Aadhaar card
- SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent marks memo
- Study/Bonafide Certificate from III to X Class and Intermediate (10+2)
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities candidates issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Income Certificate issued by MRO issued on or after January 01, 2014 (for candidates who desires to claim fee exemption)
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
Step 3 – Generation of Password
Before filling the options, candidates will have to register and generate a new password. Check the procedure to generate a new password below.
Procedure to be followed for entering the options
- Candidates will have to first access the link regarding the information of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’.
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. The system will generate a new screen.
- Candidates will have to enter the Password as per their choice (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/Character).
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it.
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Home page.
Step 4 – Entry of Options for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates must fill the preferences of colleges and courses, in which they desire to get admission into. The candidates can enter the options either from home or from the cyber-cafe or from the Helpline centre. Check the steps down below to fill the options.
- After successful registration and generation of the password, the candidate will have to log in using Login ID No., Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- To make the options filled by the candidates more secure, candidates will be sent an OTP- One Time Password number on their registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
- The system will ask the candidate to select one or more districts to display the colleges in those districts. Click on ‘Display Option Entry Form’ to display the screen of exercising the options.
- In the screen of Option Entry Form, different colours will be specified for the University Colleges, Girls Colleges, Minority Institutes etc.
- Candidates will have to enter their AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidates can select any number of options. However, they must not select the college/course they are not interested in.
- Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options.
Step 5 – Freezing of Options and Modifications
Candidates can choose the options any number of times. If the candidates will not be satisfied with the choices and wish to change the choices on the specified date can opt for the option freezing and modifications.
Step 5 – Logout
Candidates must click on ‘Logout’ from the options entry window. While clicking on Logout, it displays an alert in three buttons. Candidates must choose any one of them as per their choice.
- Cancel Logout- If candidates want to modify the changes in the option entry form, they can choose this button.
- Save & Logout- The button will save the options submitted by the candidate and will display the details of options exercised.
- Confirm & Logout- If the candidates are sure about the choices filled by them can choose this option.
Step 6 – Allotment of Seats of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
The provisional seat allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling has been announced on June 23. Seat Allotment displays Merit, Category, Sex, Local Area, Special Reservation Category etc. Candidates will have to download the allotment order while logging into the Candidate Login.
Step 7 – Reporting to the College
- With the downloaded fee receipt and allotment letter, a candidate will have to report at the nearest HLC for updations of joining at the allotted college.
- If the candidates are satisfied with the seat allocated, they can report to the college after the confirmation.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to report to the HLC to confirm their willingness to join the allocated college.
- If the candidate failed to report at the HLC, it will mean that candidate is not interested in allocated college and he/she will have no claim on further AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidate will not participate in the previous round of Counselling, they can participate as a fresh candidate by attending the Certificate Verification at one of the HLCs.
- If the candidate will not be allotted seat in the previous phase of Counselling, they can participate in subsequent phases.
- If the fees will be paid and candidate reported to the allocated college, then also they are eligible to participate in the next phase of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidate is not interested in joining the college, he/she shall not report to the college/pay the fees.
Withdrawal of Seats
If the candidate is not satisfied with the seat offered to them and also get admission into other colleges can withdraw/cancel the seat before the stipulated cutoff date. After the date, no rejection will be accepted. Candidate will have to submit the original Allotment Letter.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
Candidates applying for admission under PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian categories have to report at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada at 9:00 am for certificate verification. Check category and rank wise schedule below:
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification (OC/BC/SC/Minority Category)
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification (ST Category)
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information for AP EAMCET 2017