AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling – The Counselling of AP EMACET 2017 will be held tentatively in 1st week of June, 2017 by JNTU, Kakinada. It will be held in two phases. The candidate who failed to participate in the first phase will be eligible for the second phase. Depending on the number of vacant seats, subsequent phases of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling will be conducted. The counselling session will include the document verification, submitting of options, modification of choices and final seat allotment. The qualifiers of AP EAMCET 2017 will be eligible to participate in the Counselling phases. To get more information about the procedure of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling, read the article below.
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling Dates
Candidates can keep a track on the important dates to avoid missing any event.
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Document Verification at HLC||1st week of June 2017|
|2.||Online Registration||1st week of June 2017|
|3.||Entry of Options||2nd week of June 2017|
|4.||Change in Option||3rd week of June 2017|
|5.||Phase 1 of Seat Allotment||4th week of June 2017|
|6.||Payment of Fee||4th week of June 2017|
|7.||Reporting to the college||4th week of June 2017|
|8.||Phase 2 of Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2017|
|9.||Payment of Fee||1st week of July 2017|
|10.||Reporting to the college||1st week of July 2017|
AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling- Procedure
The Counselling of AP EAMCET 2017 consists of following steps:
- Document verification
- Filling of options
- Freezing of Option and modification
- Final Allotment of Seat
Step 1 – Verification of Documents for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
- A candidate will report to the HLC, which they choose while filling the online AP EAMCET 2017 Application Form for document verification.
- Candidate will be called for verification rank-wise, and they will have to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The computer operator will hand over the registration cum verification form to the candidate after verification of documents. Candidates are advised to verify the details printed on the form for Area, Sex, Category, Special Reservation, Date of Birth, Mobile Number etc. for correctness.
- A printout of receipt of certificates will be given to the candidates.
Documents to be furnished for Verification
The list of documents to be furnished for verification for the AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling are:
- AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- Rank Card of AP EAMCET 2017
- Class XII and X Mark Sheet
- Pass certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category certificate, if any
- Disability Certificate, if any
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate (issued after January 01, 2017)
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificates
Step 2 – Generation of Password
Before filling the options, candidates will have to register and generate a new password. Check the procedure to generate a new password below.
Procedure to be followed for entering the options
- Candidates will have to first access the link regarding the information of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling procedure.
- Click on the ‘Candidates Registration’.
- Fill in the details as per required for registration such as Registration Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth as mentioned in the Certificate Verification.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Generate Password’. The system will generate a new screen.
- Candidates will have to enter the Password as per their choice (having minimum 8 characters and maximum 10 with at least one Numeric/Character).
- Re-enter the Password. Also, enter the Mobile Number that will be provided at the time of verification.
- Click on ‘Save Password’ to save it.
- Click on ‘Logout’ and go back to Home page.
Step 3 – Entry of Options for AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates must fill the preferences of colleges and courses, in which they desire to get admission into. The candidates can enter the options either from home or from the cyber-cafe or from the Helpline centre. Check the steps down below to fill the options.
- After successful registration and generation of password, the candidate will have to log in using Login ID No., Hall Ticket No., Password, Date of Birth and Captcha Code.
- To make the options filled by the candidates more secure, candidates will be sent an OTP- One Time Password number on their registered mobile number. Enter the OTP number into the box provided on the page.
- The system will ask the candidate to select one or more districts to display the colleges in those districts. Click on ‘Display Option Entry Form’ to display the screen of exercising the options.
- In the screen of Option Entry Form, different colours will be specified for the University Colleges, Girls Colleges, Minority Institutes etc.
- Candidates will have to enter their AP EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidates can select any number of options. However, they must not select the college/course they are not interested in.
- Candidates must verify the Engineering Colleges and Course Codes while filling the options.
Step 4 – Freezing of Options and Modifications
Candidates can choose the options any number of times. If the candidates will not be satisfied with the choices and wish to change the choices on the specified date can opt for the option freezing and modifications.
Step 5 – Logout
Candidates must click on ‘Logout’ from the options entry window. While clicking on Logout, it displays an alert in three buttons. Candidates must choose any one of them as per their choice.
- Cancel Logout- If candidates want to modify the changes in the option entry form, they can choose this button.
- Save & Logout- The button will save the options submitted by the candidate and will display the details of options exercised.
- Confirm & Logout- If the candidates are sure about the choices filled by them can choose this option.
Step 6 – Allotment of Seats of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling
The seat allotment of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling will be done on the basis of Merit, Category, Sex, Local Area, Special Reservation Category etc. Candidates will have to download the allotment order while logging into the Candidate Login.
Step 7 – Payment of Fees
The candidate will be required to download the Challan form for the payment of the fee or they can collect it from the Helpline centre. With the downloaded allotment order, a candidate can remit the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the state and obtain a receipt.
Step 8 – Reporting to the College
- With the downloaded fee receipt and allotment letter, a candidate will have to report at the nearest HLC for updation of joining at the allotted college.
- If the candidates are satisfied with the seat allocated, they can report to the college after the confirmation.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to report to the HLC to confirm their willingness to join the allocated college.
- If the candidate failed to report at the HLC, it will mean that candidate is not interested in allocated college and he/she will have no claim on further AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidate will not participate in the previous round of Counselling, they can participate as a fresh candidate by attending the Certificate Verification at one of the HLCs.
- If the candidate will not be allotted seat in the previous phase of Counselling, they can participate in subsequent phases.
- If the fees will be paid and candidate reported to the allocated college, then also they are eligible to participate in the next phase of AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidate is not interested in joining the college, he/she shall not report to the college/pay the fees.
Withdrawal of Seats
If the candidate is not satisfied with the seat offered to them and also get admission into other colleges can withdraw/cancel the seat before the stipulated cutoff date. After the date, no rejection will be accepted. Candidate will have to submit the original Allotment Letter.
The article is based on previous year’s notification. It will be updated as soon as more information on AP EAMCET 2017 Counselling will be announced officially.
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information for AP EAMCET 2017