AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card: The Admit Card of AP EAMCET 2017 will be available for download from April 19, 2017. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be issued the admit card. The AP EAMCET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted from April 24 to 27, 2017. Admit Card is an essential document that must be carried to the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid AP EAMCET Admit Card 2017. A link to download the admit card will be provided as soon as it is made available by JNTU, Kakinada. To get all the detailed information about AP EAM CET 2017 Admit Card read the article given below
AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
Follow the basic steps given below to download the admit card.
- Click on the link given below (Link will be provided soon)
- In the login page, enter Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and secure a print out of the admit card
Details Printed in AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card
In the Hall Ticket of AP EAMCET 2017, the following details will be mentioned:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Local Status
- Hall ticket number
- Test date and time
- Address of the test centre
- Important instructions to the candidate
AP EAMCET 2017 Admit Card- Important Points
- The admit card issued by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada will only be treated as a valid one.
- The admit card will not be sent by post or email. Candidates will require to download it online.
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading and taking a print out of it.
- In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authority for rectification.
- The admit card is not transferable. It should not be mutilated, tampered or soiled in any way. Any tampering of the admit card will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- Along with the hall tickets, candidates must carry good ball point pens (Blue or Black), filled in application form and attested copy of the caste certificate (in case of SC/ST category candidates only) to the examination hall.
- The filled in online application form must be duly affixed with a recent colour passport size photograph of the candidates attested by Gazetted Officer or Principal of the college where they have studied their qualifying examination.
- Without the admit card no student will be permitted to appear in AP EAMCET 2017.
- The admit card will be verified by the invigilator to authenticate the identity of the candidate in the examination hall. They also have to fill in their signature and left hand thumb impression in the respective spaces in the filled in online application form in the presence of the invigilator only.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on AP EAMCET 2017