AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff: JNTU will release the cutoff for candidates who have appeared in the common entrance test after the result is declared. The Cutoff of AP EAMCT 2017 is the minimum marks that candidates need to obtain for admission into the Participating Institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The merit list of the qualifying candidates will also be prepared on the basis of cutoff marks. Only those candidates who will meet the cutoff will be allowed to participate in the counselling process. The cutoff marks will be provided as soon as it is announced by the conducting body. Candidates can check all important details related to AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff given below on this page.
Important Points of AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be announced by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada, after the declaration of the Result of AP EAMCET 2017. The following are the details related to the cutoff:
- Candidates have to score the minimum cutoff fir admission into various engineering courses offered by the member institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to meet the cutoff to participate in the Counselling of AP EAMCET 2017.
- The cutoff will help candidates to know about the programme and the institute they will be granted admission on the basis of the scores obtained by them in AP EAMCET 2017.
Parametres to calculate AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
While determining the cutoff, the conducting authority takes into consideration a number of parametres listed below:
- The total number of candidates appearing in the common entrance test.
- The performance level of the candidates.
- The cutoff defined by the conducting authority in the previous year
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- The total number of seats available for various courses in the Participating Institutes of AP EAMCET 2017.
The result will be declared by the conducting authority tentatively in the 2nd week of May 2017. The rank list of the candidates will also be declared along with the result and it will be prepared on the basis of the cutoff marks published by the conducting authority. Admission into various engineering courses offered by the member institutes will be based on the cutoff marks and ranks obtained by the candidates provided they fulfil the Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET 2017. The result of the candidate will display the following details:
- Hall ticket number
- Registration number
- Name of the candidates
- Father’s name
- Local area
- EAMCET weightage
- Inter Weightage
- Combined score
- Group maximum
- Intermediate percentage
- Rank of the aspirant
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on AP EAMCET 2017