AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of AP EAMCET 2017 will be declared by the examination conducting body, Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, (JNTU). AP EAMCET cutoff 2017 will be released after the announcement of result on May 06, 2017. The cutoff will be in the form of closing rank and candidates whose marks will be less than the closing rank will be eligible for admission. The AP EAMCET cut off score depends on factors like total number of applicants, seat available, difficulty level of examination etc. JNTU will release branch wise separate cut off score for each category and candidates have to secure the qualifying marks as per their caste/category. Candidates have to obtain the AP EAMCET 2017 cutoff to become eligible for participating in the counselling process for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes. AP EAMCET cutoff will be the basis for admission into B.Tech courses offered by Government Colleges, University Colleges, Government Aided Private Colleges, Private Unaided Colleges and other deemed Universities in the state of Andhra Pradesh. To know more information about AP EAMCET 2017 cutoff read the article given below on this page.
Latest: AP EAMCET Result 2017 released
Check AP EAMCET 2017 Toppers
Factors affecting AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff score of AP EAMCET 2017 will depend on the following factors:
- Difficulty level of AP EAMCET 2017 examination
- Total number of candidates taking the test
- Performance of candidates in the entrance examination
- Number of seats available in undergraduate engineering courses offered by the institutes
- AP EAMCET cutoff prepared in the previous year
Use AP EAMCET Rank Predictor to know your Rank
Highlights of AP EAMCET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be announced by JNTU Kakinada, after the declaration of the result of AP EAMCET 2017. The following are the details related to the cutoff:
- The cutoff of AP EAMCET will be prepared in the form of closing rank and it will vary institute wise
- Candidates have to meet the cutoff for admission into various engineering courses offered by the participating institutes of AP EAMCET 2017
- On the basis of the cutoff, candidates will be called to participate in the counselling of AP EAMCET 2017.
- The cutoff will help candidates to get an idea about the undergraduate engineering programme and the institute they will be granted admission on the basis of the score and rank obtained by them in AP EAMCET 2017.
AP EAMCET 2016 Cutoff
The previous year’s institute wise cutoff for each category is given below. With the help of AP EAMCET cutoff 2016 candidates will know about the cutoff score that they can expect for the academic session 2017-18.
AP EAMCET 2017 Result
JNTU, Kakinada will release AP EAMCET 2017 result online on May 06, 2017. Along with the result, the rank of the candidate will also be displayed. To get AP EAMCET 2017 result candidates need to enter AP EAMCET 2017 hall ticket number, date of birth and qualifying examination hall ticket number in the provided space. Admission into various engineering courses offered by various institutes in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be based on the cutoff marks and ranks obtained by the candidates provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria of AP EAMCET 2017.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on AP EAMCET 2017