AMUEEE 2017 Seat Allotment – The seat allotment of AMUEEE 2017 will be conducted after the counselling of AMUEEE by Aligarh Muslim University. The seat allotment of AMUEEE specifies the detailed procedure of the allocation of seats for admission in B.Tech/B.E. seats in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). AMUEEE Seat Allotment 2017 will be conducted by AMU tentatively from the first week of July 2017 till the third week of July 2017 for admission to its undergraduate engineering courses. The seat allotment of AMUEEE 2017 will be held on the basis of the candidates’ performance in AMUEEE 2017. For detailed information about AMUEEE 2017 Seat Allotment, go through the article given below.
Phases of AMU 2017 Seat Allotment
The various stages of seat allotment process can be understood from the following points:
- Declaration of the result of AMUEEE 2017 and publication of merit list of AMUEEE
- Issuance of the counselling letter for further admission process.
- Reporting of counselling centre and choice filling by the candidates
- Verification of documents and seat allotment process
- Payment of admission fee along with the enrollment fees
- Final confirmation of admission for enrollment in the institute.
Documents required for AMUEEE 2017 Seat Allotment process
The following particulars are needed to be produced by the candidates at the counselling and also at the seat allotment venue. Documents produced must be brought in original along with the xerox copies (at least two copies):
- Demand Draft of receipt of admission fees
- Rank Card of the candidates and position of the candidates in the Merit List
- Class X Mark sheet And Pass Certificate
- Class XII Mark sheet And Pass Certificate
- Call Letter For Counselling, Issued By Aligarh Muslim University
- Admit Card of AMUEEE 2017 examination
- Transfer and Character Certificate from last studied college/institute
Other Documents required
- Oath Commissioner’s Affidavit on a plain paper – one on behalf of the candidate and another on behalf of parents/guardians of the candidate regarding Anti Ragging measures.
- Name Removal Certificate from the competent authority (only for candidates enrolled at A.M.U.)
- Documents in support of the claim of the candidate for admission under Special Category.
- Certificates/Documents in support of Professional Experience (only for B.E. (Evening) & B.L.I.Sc. courses).
- No Objection Certificate/Leave Sanction Order from the employer to pursue studies for the whole duration of the Course (for working candidates only).
- Recent Colour Photographs preferably in white background
Four Self-Addressed envelopes bearing Postage Stamps worth Rs.22 each
AMUEEE 2017 Seat Allotment process
- For deciding seat allotment of AMUEEE 2017, the candidate will be provided with the seat in the University on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and also after verification of documents.
- If the scores of the candidates are higher than there are more chances of attending the AMUEEE 2017 Counselling and seat allotment process and also selecting the preferred programmes.
- Candidates will be arranged in the merit list of AMUEEE in the decreasing order according to their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- Rank 1 will be given higher rank and similarly, the ranks will be given accordingly to the last qualified candidate.
- The candidates must pay the fees before the seat allotment process which will confirm the seats in the seat allotment process.
Once the aspirants are allotted seats they must pay the admission fee through the means of DD and must visit the institute in person. If any candidate has failed to do within the given schedule than the admission of such candidate will get cancelled. No re-allotment of seats will be given to the candidates. At the allotted institute, documents and certificates of the candidate shall be checked again before starting the new academic session.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries do leave your comments below