AMUEEE 2017 Exam Centres -The Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the engineering entrance examination on April 30, 2017, in five cities situated across the country. However, candidates appearing for the B.Arch paper or both B.Tech and B.Arch paper will be allowed to appear in Aligarh only. Candidates have to choose their preference of the exam cities while filling up the application form. While selecting the Exam Centres of AMUEEE 2017, candidates must be careful as after the submission of the form, request for the change of the test centre will not be entertained. Candidates may scroll down to get the complete list of AMUEEE 2017 Exam Centres.
What’s New in AMUEEE 2017 Exam Centres
- Srinagar (J&K) and Khanapara (adjoining Guwahati in Meghalaya) have been omitted from the list of exam cities.
Significant Details related to AMUEEE 2017 Exam Centres
- The Aligarh Muslim University have rights to allot any test centre to the candidate against the preferences filled by the candidates.
- A candidate applying for the B.Tech course have to choose a maximum number of two exam centres.
- In case of insufficient number of students appearing for the test, the AMU can drop down or cancel any examination centre.
- In case of cancellation of AMUEEE 2017 exam centres, a new centre will be allocated on the basis of preferences of the candidates. The notification regarding the cancellation of exam centre, the conducting body will inform the candidate, in advance.
AMUEEE 2017 Exam Centres List
The list of cities where AMU will conduct the Engineering Entrance Examination for B.Tech. and B.Arch courses is given below:
Recommended Text Books for Mathematics
Given below is the list of text books recommended of Mathematics for the preparation of AMUEEE 2017.
(i) Mathematics Part 1
(ii) Mathematics Part 2
Unit 1- Relations and Functions
- Relations and Functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Unit 2- Algebra
Unit 3- Calculus
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of the Integrals
- Differential Equations
Unit 4- Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
Unit 5- Linear Programming
Unit 6- Probability
After filling and submitting the application form the candidates will have to download the Admit Card for AMUEEE 2017. The Admit Card will contain Date, Time and details related to Exam Center. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact to the concerned authority. The Admit Card has to be carried by the candidate to the Exam Centres on the day of exam. No excuse will be entertained.