AMUEEE 2017 Counselling – The AMU will conduct the Counselling of AMUEEE 2017 tentatively from last week of June, 2017. The counselling will be done offline for the admission of the deserving candidates into various B.Tech and B.E. courses offered by Aligarh Muslim University. The admission procedure consists of completing the admission formalities such as Reception, Seat Allotment, Document Verification, Enrollment Counter, Payment of Fees, Biometric and Photography verification. Candidates must report to the admission centre on the specified date and time along with the required documents. The candidate will be allowed to appear in the AMUEEE Counselling 2017 on the basis of eligibility norms set by the university. The interested candidates can check the AMUEEE 2017 Counselling for more information admission procedure.
AMUEEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The candidates will first have to start the Counselling session from Reception.
- While reporting to the admission venue, candidates will report to the Reception desk, where a set of two Admission Cards and Counselling Cards will be allotted to the candidates, with a copy of AMU Students Conduct and Discipline Rules.
- Candidates are advised to follow the admission process printed at the back side of the admission card.
Document Verification for AMUEEE 2017 Counselling
Furthermore, the candidates will move to the next stage of AMUEEE Counselling 2017 i.e. Document Verification. At the verification counter, a verifying officer will verify the following details of the candidate, which are:
- Identity of the candidate from the Admission Form
- The AMUEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria will be verified, through the original documents brought by the candidate.
- Report of Clearance issued from the Proctor on the Admission Form.
The following list of original documents must be carried by the candidates for the Counselling of AMUEEE 2017.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 qualifying examination with the minimum percentage of marks.
- High School Mark sheet or Certificate or other legal documents for the proof of Date of Birth.
- Migration of the last attended institution.
- Character Certificate from the Head of last attended institution.
- For the Anti-Ragging measures Oath Commissioner’s affidavit on a plain paper – one the behalf of the candidate and other on behalf of the parent/guardian of the candidate.
- Name removal certificate for candidates registered at AMU
- Certificate for the admission of the candidate under the special category. Click here to check the list of special categories.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer to pursue the studies for the full period of time.
After the verification, the verifying officer will keep a hold of some documents which are listed below.
- Original Mark sheet of Qualifying examination or Equivalent Examination.
- Original Name Removal Certificate only for the candidates joined at AMU.
- Migration/Transfer and Character Certificate of the candidates not registered at AMU
- Two attested copies of the 10+2 qualifying examination. It is mandatory that Roll Number and Name of the candidates must be mentioned in each copy.
If the candidate will be found ineligible for admission, all the complete details of such candidate will be written at the designated place along with the signature. Moreover, the admission of the candidates will be scratched.
Allotment of Enrollment Number in AMUEEE Counselling
- The candidate will proceed to the Enrollment counter after the successful verification of documents.
- The Enrollment number will be allotted to the candidate, which should be preserved by the aspirants till the conclusion of AMUEEE Counselling 2017 process.
Remittance of Fees in AMUEEE 2017 Counselling
- The admission charges for the course will be paid by the candidate in the prescribed form at the fee counter.
- Candidates must check the admission fee from the website before the admission of fees.
Allotment of Seats in AMUEEE 2017 Counselling
- After the payment of fees at the fee counter, the Officer of the Dean/ Coordinator/ Chairman/ Principal/ Admission In-charge will allot the seats in the specific course to the candidates.
- Along with the seat in a particular course, the candidate will be allotted Faculty Number/ Class Number/ Section etc. by the officer.
Biometric and Photograph Verification
- Thereafter, the aspirants will proceed to the next level of Counseling of AMUEEE 2017, which is, Biometric and Photography Verification.
- This process is important for Identity Card and Data Registration (if applicable).
Student Admission Card
- The Student Admission Card will be handed over to the candidates after the successful execution of admission procedure.
- The concerned admission officer will hold on the Admission Section Card for transference it to the Admission Section, Controller’s Office.
- Within a week or so, candidates will be registered for the courses after the Counselling of AMUEEE 2017 session.
- Only after verifying the proof of registration, the student will be issued an identity card.
Candidates must note that the article is written from the previous year’s notification and will be updated as soon as more information on AMUEEE 2017 Counselling will be announced.
For the moment, stay with us on, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more detailed information on AMUEEE 2017.