AMUEEE 2017 Application Form – The Application Form for AMUEEE 2017 was available on January 22, 2017. The entire application process was carried out in the online mode. The last date to submit the AMUEEE application form and fee was February 22, 2017. However, the deadline to submit the PDF generated application form to the University was February 25, 2017. The application fee AMUEEE was Rs. 550. Only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form of AMUEEE 2017 can download the admit card of AMUEEE from April 08. The AMUEEE 2017 will be held for B.Tech courses on April 30, 2017. Read the article given below to know more details about the AMUEEE 2017 Application Form.
Latest: AMUEEE 2017 admit card available here
Requisites for AMUEEE Application Form 2017
The requirements for submitting the application form are as below:
- Scanned copy of coloured Photo with the white background, Signature, and Thumb Impression
- Email address & Mobile number.
- Online Banking details/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Details of qualifying examination
Procedure to fill the online Application Form of AMUEEE 2017
AMUEEE 2017 Application form available click here or apply below Window
The online application form cannot be submitted in offline mode. The AMUEEE 2017 application process can be divided into five steps, namely:
- Step 1- Registration
- Step 2- Profile Management
- Step 3- Upload Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Step 4- Special Categories selection
- Step 5- Apply & Application Fee payment
Each of these steps has been explained below
Step 1. Registration: All the candidates must register online to fill in the Application Form of AMUEEE 2017. They must click on “Register” (For New User) for new registration. Below are the details to be entered by the candidates
- Enter Username
- Re-Enter Password
- A valid Email ID
- Name of the candidate
- Check “I am not a robot”
- Click on “Register” to continue
Step 2. Profile Management – Candidates must enter all the details given to complete the profile.
- Alternate Email
- Full name
- Aadhaar Number.
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Correspondence Address
- District and State Name
- Hostel Accommodation Required: Yes/No. Hostel accommodation is not guaranteed to any candidate as it will depend on the availability of seats in the hostel at the time of admission.
Note: Candidates can tick the box for same Correspondence & Permanent Address
Edit Application Form of AMUEEE 2017: Candidates can also Edit the Application Form to make any modifications or continue to the next step by clicking on “Confirm or Continue”
Step 3. Uploading Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression : Candidates have to upload their latest photo, signature, and thumb impression. The thumb impressions are different for boys and girls.
The specification for the photograph, signature and thumb impression are as below:
|S. No.||Documents to be uploaded||Specifications|
The candidates can “Refresh” the images or “Save and Proceed to Step 3”
Step 4: Special Categories: It is mandatory to select “No” if the candidate does not belong to any Special Category. If any candidate belongs to any special category then select “Yes”. A list will be displayed on the screen. Candidates have to select three categories from the select. Candidate will have no right to be considered for Nomination in Special Category if not selected at this stage. After that, the candidates will have to submit the following information:
Step 5: Select Course Applying For: B.Tech. Click on “Apply” to fill all the qualifying examination details in the given fields
Select Course : The candidates have to select the B.Tech course, B.Tech/B.Arch whichever is applicable.
- Roll Number
- Year of passing/appearing
- Mark Obtained
- Max Marks
- Enrolment Number
- Hall of Residence
- Test Centre choice1
- Test Centre Choice 2
Candidates have to tick the declaration box and they will be directed to the payment option
Application Fee payment of AMUEEE 2017: Lastly, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The payment can be made through Credit/Debit Card, Cash Card, Wallet, IMPS, RTGS.
|S. No.||Courses||Application Fee|
|1||B. Tech.||Rs. 550/-|
|2||B.Tech and B.Arch||Rs. 650/-|
*Physically Handicapped candidates will not be required to pay the application fee. Such candidates need to accept the disclaimer displayed in front of them during the application process.
Submission of Application Form to the University: Once the AMUEEE 2017 Application Form is submitted, the candidates must take a printout of it. The print must be taken on an A4 sheet. On it, the Thumb Impression, Signature and recent Photograph is to be entered in the designated place.
The PDF generated application form along with the required documents must be sent to the University. Candidates can send it in-person or through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier in a separate envelope for each case of study before February 25, 2017 to the address provided below.
Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002
Documents to be submitted along with the AMUEEE Application Form 2017
The below listed documents are to be submitted by the candidates along with the print out of the online filled AMUEEE 2017 Application Form. However, these are to be submitted as self-attested photocopy.
- Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination) in support of date of birth.
- Class X marks sheet
- Qualifying examination marks sheet – if the result is awaited then the copy marks sheet for the preceding year is to be sent.
- Category certificate or Internal Status certificates
- Any other relevant documents/certificates
AMUEEE 2017 Application Form Important Points to Note
- Incomplete Application Form/Late received forms/Forms without requisite fees/Incomplete documents, will be automatically rejected.
- Candidates must preserve a photocopy of the print-out of the filled-in application form for future preferences.
- Candidates submitting the application form by post will be required to paste the Postal Slip (given in the form) on the top of the envelope.
- Candidates, who will be submitting the application form by hand will receive an Acknowledgement Slip. Other sending the form by post can check the official website for the application form.
- The dashboard used to fill the application form will be used to check the application status and downloading the Admit Card for the examination.
AMUEEE 2017 Correction window
Correction window will open from March 5 (10:00 am) to 9 (12:00 am). All the candidates can correct only the following particulars if needed in the application form of AMUEEE 2017:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Request for the First Choice of the Test Centre
No changes will be allowed after the above given dates.
Office of Controller of Examinations,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Uttar Pradesh, India.