Amrita 2012 Counseling Schedule 2012 - B.Tech Admission
1 to 10000
10001 to 20000
GENERAL (Open & State Quota Candidates)
1 to 400
401 to 800
801 to 1200
1201 to 1600
1601 to 2000
2001 to 2400
2401 to 2800
2801 to 3200
3201 to 3800
3801 to 4500
10th June - SUNDAY OFF
Counselling for State Quota Candidates
4501 to 5500
5501 to 6500
6501 to 7750
7751 to 9000
1. Counselling for admission will be in May / June 2012. Counselling call letter will be sent to the eligible candidates after the publication of the rank list of the Amrita Entrance Examination. The counselling schedule will be available in the university website.
2. Counselling will be arranged simultaneously in the three campuses using satellite connectivity. Candidate can appear for counselling in any one of the three campuses and opt a branch in any campus according to his / her preference and availability of seat. But candidates who have studied and passed +2 examination in Karnataka state are advised to attend the counselling at the Bengaluru campus.
3 A certain percentage of seats in each campus will be earmarked for the candidates from the State in which the campus is situated.
4 Candidate must be physically present for counselling. Parent / Guardian shall accompany the candidate.
5. At the time of Counselling, candidates shall produce originals of the following:
- Marks statements of class X and XII,
- Hall tickets of class XII Examination & Amrita Entrance Examination – Engg. 2012,
- Community certificate in case of SC / ST,
- Other testimonials as specified in the call letter.
6. If the original certificates are not produced by a candidate, he / she will not be permitted to attend the counselling.
7. When a candidate accepts the seat allotment, his / her original certificates will be retained by the University, unless otherwise decided by competent authority.
8. Before seat allotment, each candidate has to pay ` 30,000/- by Demand Draft as part of tuition fees.Candidates are required to pay the balance fees and complete all other formalities within the time limit prescribed in the provisional admission order. The time limit will normally be ten days from the date of
counselling. Request for extension of time for payment of fees will not be entertained. If a candidate fails to remit the fees on the stipulated date his/her admission will get automatically cancelled without any notice.
9. The candidates shall attend the counselling in neat formal dress.
10. Counselling call letter sent to a candidate does not guarantee admission to the B.Tech.Programme. Candidates are advised to note the seat availability from our website before coming to attend the counselling.
11. The first year B.Tech classes are expected to start by the last week of July.
Other Related Link:
- Amrita 2012
- Amrita 2012 Exam Pattern
- Amrita 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- Amrita 2012 Application Process
- Amrita 2012 Syllabus
- Amrita 2012 Important Dates
- Amrita 2012 Answer Key
- Amrita 2012 Result
- Amrita 2012 Counseling
- Amrita 2012 FAQ
- Amrita 2011 Archives
Discuss Your Doubts