Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE 2012 Examination
- The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE 2012 provisionally.
- Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. and B. Arch./B. Planning Courses
shall be as under:
|B.E/B.TECH*||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science,
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING**||Mathematics with 50% marks
in aggregate at 10 + 2 level
* This is as per decision of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
** Provisionally as per the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi and directive received from the Ministry of Human
Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03 (three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 exam in 2010, 2011 or appearing in +2 in 2012 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE 2012.
- Date of Birth
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1986 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste(SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PH candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1981 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Other Related Links :
- AIEEE 2012
- AIEEE 2012 Exam Pattern
- AIEEE 2012 Notification
- AIEEE 2012 Syllabus
- AIEEE 2012 Eligibility Criteria
- AIEEE 2012 Application Submission Process
- AIEEE 2012 Application Form Status
- AIEEE 2012 Important Dates
- AIEEE 2012 Answer Key
- AIEEE 2012 Result
- AIEEE 2012 Counseling
- AIEEE 2012 Cutoff
- AIEEE 2012 FAQ
- AIEEE 2011 Archives
Discuss Your Doubts