AEEE 2017 Admit Card will be available online tentatively from 1st week of April 2017 for the candidates who have successfully applied through slot booking. The AEEE 2017 Admit Card will have to be downloaded in case of candidates appearing for the Pen and Paper exam while candidates appearing for the Computer Based Exam have to book the slots before downloading the hall ticket. The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Hall Ticket. The candidates who have not booked their slots will not be able to download their Hall Tickets.
The details related to Hall Ticket and the procedure to download is given below.
How to download/print the AEEE 2017 Admit Card
For the candidates who are appearing for P&P Examination
- Download the AEEE 2017 Admit Card by logging in with the Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Check the details mentioned in the AEEE Hall Ticket.
- Print it on the A4 size sheet and ensure that the print is visible and legible.
For the candidates who are appearing for the CBT Examination
- The slot booking starts tentatively from 1st week of April, 2017.
- Candidates need to login by entering Application No. /Email Id and Date of Birth.
- After logging in the candidates can select their Date of Exam, Centre Address given in the application.
- They must check the details mentioned in the Admit Card
- Candidates must download and print the hall ticket
AEEE 2017 Admit Card will contain the following information
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Venue, time and date of the exam
- Address of the candidate
- Few important instructions
What to Carry along with AEEE 2017 Admit Card?
At the examination centre, candidates have to produce any of the following with photocopy of the same along with the admit card to authenticate their identity:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- ID Card issued by the school last attended
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Any other authentic document which proves identity
Points to note regarding the AEEE 2017 Admit Card:
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination without producing valid admit card.
- The admit card should not be soiled, mutilated, tampered or damaged in any way. Candidates who will produce such admit card might get disqualified.
- Candidates must bring black ink ball point pen, HB pencils, pencil sharpener and eraser along with the hall ticket.
- No Candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination, even after carrying the admit card along with them.
- If candidates are unable to download the Hall Ticket, they are advised to contact Amrita University. They can also mail at email@example.com.
- In the examination hall candidates must produce their AEEE Hall Ticket whenever asked to be produced by the invigilator. The signature on the attendance sheet should match with the signature on the application form of AEEE 2017. Left thumb impression on attendance sheet will also be taken.
Important Dates Related to AEEE 2017 Admit Card
Below some of the important dates released to AEEE Admit Card and exam are mentioned.
|Issue of the Hall Ticket||1st week of April 2017|
|AEEE 2017 will be conducted||3rd week of April 2017|
|AEEE 2017 will be held on:
|April 20 to 23, 2017
April 29, 2017
The information provided on this page is based on AEEE 2017. The up to date information will be available here as soon as Amrita University announces it.