UPES Admission 2011 - B.Tech
Applications are invited for the courses
Eligiblity Criteria forUPES 2011
- Minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th).
- Minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level.
- Age Criteria: Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1989 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Admission Criteria for UPES 2011
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT 2011) followed by Centralised Counseling.
- Board Merit/AIEEE Merit through Merit Ranking.
B.TECH. (UPESEAT 2011) Test Details
|Name of Program||Date of Test||Time||Duration|
|BTECH- All Streams (UPESEAT 2011)||21 May 2011 (Saturday)||0930 - 1230 Hours||3 Hours|
On the basis of information in the Application form, admit card of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the University website www.upes.ac.in on 13 May, 2011. Candidates are required to download the admit card accordingly. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided will have to be produced at the allotted test centre. Candidates without the admit card or card without the photograph will NOT be permitted to take the test.
Scheme of Tests for UPESEAT 2011
|English Language Comprehension||30|
|Current Affairs Awareness||20|
|Total No.of Questions||200|
UPESEAT 2011 Application Procedure
Student can Apply for admission in two Ways:
- Apply Online
- By Outlet
1. APPLY ONLINE - PAY ONLINE
- Please keep your Credit Card / Debit Card ready for Online payment
- Online form submission facility is only applicable to candidates making online payments
Online Application Form & Online Payment for Prospectus
Fee : US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)
- Online form submission facility is applicable only to those candidates who have made an online payment for UPES Prospectus.
- Please do not submit your application until you have entered required details in all the information fields of the application form.
- After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
Important Note : Applications will be treated as valid only if the corresponding online payment has been made successfully.
2. By purchase Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of "UPES Fee Account", Payable at New Delhi/Dehardun alongwith request letter of by Cash payment from admission counters at Delhi/Dehradun/MumbaiAhmedabad/Chandigarh/Kolkata.
Cost of Prospectus & Application Form
- By Damand Draft/Onlin Rs.1600/- for all programs
- By Cash Rs.1500/- for all programs
Entrance Test Locations / City Codes
Kindly refer to the following table for filling up the OMR/ Online Application form. Candidates are cautioned to fill the City code and shade correctly as the allotment of required Test City will be based on this information only. Candidates need to give both first & second choice as per their city preference in OMR/Online Application form.
|B. Tech. (UPESEAT 2011) |
For more details and application form, visit: www.upes.ac.in
Call Toll Free : 1800-102-8737
For addresses click at Contact Us
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts