About JIIT 2011:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology(JIIT 2011) conducts an admission process for admission to its undergraduate/integrated programs. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology was established by Jaiprakash Sewa Sansthan of highly reputed Jaypee Group of companies. It was recognised as deemed to be university by UGC Act of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2004.It is the first and most reputed of the three technical institutes established by the organisation.
The entrance to all the B.Tech programs including B.Tech-M. Tech dual degree, B.Tech-MBA dual degree and B.Pharma-M.Pharma dual degree is based on AIEEE 2011 merit but the candidates have to fill a separate for admission in JIIT 2011. JIIT is considered to be among the most reputed engineering institutes in India with a highly advanced architecture.
Reservation of seats :
- In JIIT Noida :- Open for all states ( Based on AIEEE 2011 score )
- In JIIt WAkNAGHAT :- 10% seats for Himachal Pradesh students and 90% seats for other states (Based on AIEEE 2011 score)
- In JIIT Gurgoan :- Open for all states (Based on AIEEE 2011 score )
Eligibility Criteria for All Programs
(Except for non AIEEE Biology/Biotechnology based admission to Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and B. Pharmacy programs)
> Criteria of subjects in 10+2 exam:
The minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by AIEEE*. The candidate should have a pass in the 10+2 or its equivalent** with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Computer Science as optional subjects.
*Please visit link: AIEEE 2011 Eligibility Criteria
**Equivalent examination to 10+2
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination,
- such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
> Criteria of year of Qualifying Examination
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in the year 2009 or 2010;
- Those candidates appearing in the final examination of 10+2 or equivalent in 2011 are also eligible for consideration of provisional admission. All candidates who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or equivalent) to the University authority latest by September 30, 2011 failing which, such provisional admission will stand cancelled. If the results in qualifying examinations are likely to be declared after September 30, 2011 the candidates are advised to seek admission next year as no representations for extension of dates for any reason whatsoever, shall be entertained.
> Criteria for Date of Birth
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1990 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are eligible to apply for admission.
General Instructions on Conditions of Eligibility
- Candidates must produce certificate of proof of the above conditions at the time of counseling failing which they will be disqualified.
- If an applicant is found ineligible even at a later date after admission to the University, his/her admission will stand cancelled. All admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. The decision of the Admissions Committee of the University regarding the eligibility of any applicant shall be final.
Important Dates for Jaypee 2011
|Issue of Application Forms||Thursday 24th February 2011|
|Last Date of Receipt of AIEEE based Application Forms||Saturday 14th May 2011|
Note: Candidates are required to ensure that the completed application/ or Demand Draft along with printout of online application Form is received before the last date.
B.Tech & Dual B.Tech Courses Offered by Jaypee Institutes
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Bioinformatics (BI)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- B.Tech-M.Tech (Biotechnology) [DD-BT]
- B.Tech-M.Tech (CSE) [DD- CSE]
Fee's Structure+ of Jaypee Institutes
Please note that the Tuition fee for the students being admitted for Academic Session 2011-12 is as follows:-
|Tuition Fee||Rs.35,000 per semester|
|*Hostel Fee (incl. food & laundry)||Rs.30.000 per semester (Optional)|
|Development Fee||Rs.45,000 per annum|
|Caution Money||Rs.10,000 one time, first year|
* Hostel at JIIT is provided to candidates who belong to places other than NCR region(Ghaziabad/ Noida / G.Noida/ Faridabad/ Gurgaon/ Delhi) as per the availability and merit based on AIEEE exam.Both Permanent and Correspondence address as per the application shall be considered deciding the residence status of the candidate.
+ The fee and payment structure may be revised by the management from time to time.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
Other Related Links:
- Jaypee 2011 Btech Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Jaypee 2011 Btech Notification
- Jaypee 2011 Btech Important Dates
- Jaypee 2011 Btech Application Submission Process
- JIITU 2011 Counselling
- JIITU 2010 Archives