GCET 2011(Goa Common entrance test 2011)
A Common Entrance Test is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa for the candidates seeking admission to first year degree courses in Medicine, Dentistry, Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture in various colleges in Goa. Admission to Degree course in Architecture shall be on the basis of National Aptitude Test for Architecture (NATA).
GCET 2011 Eligibility:
The candidate must pass 10+2 level of examination of Goa Board of Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board, with a minimum of 50% marks. Physics and Mathematics should be compulsorily studied with: Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Computer Science/Biology as optional subjects. The candidate should get through the examination in a single attempt. In case of SC/ST and OBC candidates a minimum of 40% marks is sufficient.
Reservation of seats :
- For admission Maharashtra , Gujarat , Karnatka & Tamil Naidu students can apply on the basis of GCET 2011 score
- Eligibility :- 50% in 10+2 (general) & 40% in 10+2 (sc/st/ph)
Date of Exam:
Wednesday, 11th and Thursday, 12th May, 2011
Colleges under Exam:
- Goa Engineering College
- Padre Conceiçao College of Engineering, Verna Goa
- Rayeshwar Institute of Technology
Directorate of Technical Education
Goa State DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim, Bardez,
Pin 403521, Goa Tel: 0832-2413571.
Other Related Links:
- GCET 2011 Exam Pattern
- GCET 2011 Notification
- GCET 2011 Important Dates
- GCET 2011 Application Submission Process
- GCET 2011 Answer Key
- GCET 2011 Result
- GCET 2011 Counselling