Multi-campus university accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
B.TECHADMISSION2010- COUNSELLING SCHEDULE
Counselling for B.Tech Admissions at the three campuses of Amrita Vishwa
Vidyapeetham commences on Monday, 07th June 2010, as per the following schedule.
SC / ST
07th June 2010
1 – 20000
07th June 2010
1 – 500
08th June 2010
501 – 1000
1001 – 1500
09th June 2010
1501 – 2000
2001 – 2500
10th June 2010
2501 – 3000
3001 – 3500
11th June 2010
3501 – 4200
(Only for candidates who studied plus two / equivalent in Kerala / Karnataka / Tamilnadu )
12th June 2010
4201 – 6000
6001 - 8000
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
Amritapuri, Clappana (P.O), Kollam – 690 525, Kerala. Ph : 0476 – 2809400 / 9402
Fax : 0476 - 2896178
Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram (P.O), Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka. Ph: 080 – 28439565 / 66
Fax : 080 - 28440092
Ettimadai (P.O), Coimbatore – 641 105, Tamilnadu.
Ph: 0422 – 2685000
Fax : 0422 - 26562 74
1. Candidates can appear for counselling in any one of the campuses listed above .
2. Counselling call letter is sent, and seat allotment is made based on the rank scored by the candidate in Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2010 .
3. Seat allocation to eligible candidates is as per rank, preference of the candidate and availability of seat when their turn comes. University will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to the candidates in this process.
4. Candidates are required to attend the counselling along with Parent / Guardian at their own expense at the venue on the date and time mentioned in the call letter.
5. Candidates shall be present at the venue 30 minutes before the time counselling with the call letter.
Candidates shall submit all the ORIGINAL documents and demand draft as listed below. Those who fail to do so will not be permitted to attend the Counselling. After seat allotment to a candidate, his / her certificates will be retained by the University. (Candidates are advised to take and preserve enough number of Photostat copies before submitting the original documents).
(i) 10th Class Marks Statement
(ii) HSC / Plus 2 Marks Statement (Candidates awaiting +2/ HSC results should bring their +2 hall ticket)
(iii) Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering 2010 Hall ticket
(iv) Community certificate in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
(v) Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
(vi) Demand Draft for Rs.30,000/- drawn in favour of “AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING” payable at COIMBATORE towards part payment of Tuition Fees.
Important: If any certificate is in a language other than English, an English version certified by a Notary Public should be attached.
1. As stated in the Information Hand Book, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% marks separately in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination and the age of the candidate should not exceed 21 years as on 01st July, 2010.
2. Seat allocation will be made under “State Quota “ and “ Other State Quota “ as per the rules of the University.
3. Rank of the candidate in the Amrita Entrance Examination- Engineering 2010 is the criterion for counselling. If there is any discrepancy between the rank printed in this call letter and that displayed in the web site, please contact the Admission Co- ordinator immediately for correction. ( Ph: 0422 – 2685169 / 170 ).
4. Due to any unforeseen health reasons, if a candidate is unable to appear for counselling, parent / guardian of the candidate can attend the counselling on his / her behalf, at the date, time and venue with valid medical certificate and authorization from the candidate to this effect. Any decision of choice on branch made by the authorized parent / guardian will be binding on the candidate and cannot be altered subsequently.
5. Provisional admission of a candidate will be confirmed only on payment of the balance tuition and other fees on or before 30th June 2010. Candidate shall also comply with the other requirements given in the Provisional Admission Order. If the candidate does not remit the balance of fees by the stipulated date and does not fulfill the other requirements, his / her Seat Allotment made during the counselling session shall stand cancelled.
NOTE : Candidates are advised to note the vacancy position from our website before starting to attend counselling.
A Branch of Dhanalakshmi Bank is functioning in the Campus with 24 hour ATM facility.
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING – AMRITAPURI, KERALA.
Kayamkulam ( 12 km north of Amritapuri Campus ) Station Code: KYJ – is the closest town situated towards north of School of Engineering at Amritapuri Campus. Auto-rickshaws can bring you to the campus which takes about 20 minutes from Kayamkulam town.
From north Kerala, take right turn from “ Vavvakkavu” – hardly 10 – 15 km away from “Kayamkulam”. A green sign board showing the University campus direction can be seen on the left side of the main road. While coming from south Kerala, take a left turn from “Vavakkavu” – hardly 10 km away from Karunagapally town.
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING – BENGALURU, KARNATAKA.
The campus is located in Bengaluru south on a road connecting Sarjapur Road and Hosur Road, about 17 km from City Railway Station and Majestic Bus Terminus. It is about 2 km from Kaikondranahalli bus stop on Sarjapur Road.
342 F ( From Majestic ) and 342 A, 342 B, 342 C, 342 D ( From City Market ) – passes through Kaikondranahalli. 340 L ( From Majestic ) and 341 B ( From City Market ) – passes through the campus
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING – COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU.
The campus is located in Ettimadai Village on a road connecting Palakkad Road and Coimbatore Road, about 17 km from City Railway Station and Gandhipuram and Ukkadam Bus Terminus. It is about 2 km on the north from Ettimadai bus stop.
ByBus: 96, 48 ( From Gandhipuram ) and 96, 48, S2, 3G, ( From Ukkadam ).
ByTrain: Shoranur passenger & Palakkad passenger train passes through Ettimadai Railway station, about 200m from the campus.
Accommodation for short period is available in the college hostel at nominal rent on prior booking, for candidates / parents attending counselling. Please contact
a) Amritapuri – 0476 – 2809400 / 9402
b) Bengaluru – Mr.Vasu – 092434 12413
c) Coimbatore – 0422 – 2685000, Etxn : Hostel – 5309, Guest House – 5200
Other Related URL:Discuss Your Doubts