Examination Pattern for AIEEE 2011 Examination
Entrance examination would consist of two papers i.e.
- 1st paper consisting of three parts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of equal weightage with objective type questions for B.E/B.Tech courses and
- 2nd paper consisting of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing for B. Architecture and B. Planning.
- The Aptitude Test is designed to evaluate candidate’s perception, imagination, observation, creativity and architectural awareness.
- Scoring and Negative Marking
There will be objective type questions with four options having single correct answer. For each incorrect response, one fourth (1/4) of the total marks allotted to the question would be deducted. No deduction from the total score will, however, be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet. The candidates are advised not to attempt such item in the answer sheet if they are not sure of the correct response. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- Subject combination for each paper and type of questions in each paper are given in the table below:
|SUBJECTS||TYPE OF QUESTIONS|
||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||Objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Paper 2||Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II &
Drawing Test – Part III
|Objective type questions
Objective type questions
Questions to test Drawing Aptitude
- Requirement of papers for different courses is given in the table below:
|B.E/B.TECH||Paper – 1|
|B.ARCH/B. PLANNING||Paper – 2
More On AIEEE 2011
- AIEEE B.arch 2011
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Notification
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Syllabus
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Application Submission Process
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Application Form Status
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Important Dates
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Answer Key
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Result
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Counselling
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 Cutoff
- AIEEE B.arch 2011 FAQ
- AIEEE B.arch 2010 Archives