MAHAMAYA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, NOIDA
Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, is conducting Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE 2011) on 16th and 17th April, 2011 for admission to degree courses in Engineering (B.Tech)/B.Tech (Ag.Engg.)/Pharmacy (B.Pharma)/Architecture (B.Arch)/Hotel Management (BHMCT)/Fashion & Apparel Design Technology (BFAD) and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt. Aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to Gautam Budh Technical University, Lucknow & Mahamaya Technical University, Noida, along with some of the other State Universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2011-2012.
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The candidate opting for different courses will be required to undertake written test in following papers on the dates specified below:
|Date of Exam.||Course||Paper Code||Details of Paper|
|16-04-2011||B.Tech (Second Year
Late ral Entry)
|8||Aptitude test in Engg. (Diploma)|
B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or
AG -I, AG-II and AG-III
VENUE OF EXAMINATION:
At major cities of U.P., Delhi and Roorkee (for details refer to website www.mtu.ac.in or www.uptu.ac.in)
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR IN UPSEE 2011 (Details of eligibility are available in Information Brochure)
- For admission to first year of B.Tech/B.Tech(Ag.Engg.)/B.Pharma/BHMCT/BFAD candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University as given in Information Brochure of UPSEE - 2011. The candidate must have clearly passed with 40% marks for General & OBC and 35% for SC/ST candidates in aggregate. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the subject groups mentioned in the information brochure UPSEE-2011 without grace marks .
- For admission to first year of B.Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/ University; securing minimum 50% marks for General/OBC and 45% for SC/ST candidates in aggregate. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the compulsory and optional subjects mentioned in the Information Brochure of UPSEE–2011 without grace marks . A candidate passing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central /State Govt., securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only. The candidate will have to appear in the entrance examination UPSEE-2011 for first year of B.Arch.
- (Paper-4) as mentioned above.
- For admission to first year of MBA course, candidate must have passed Bachelor degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized University in India. The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of 40% marks for General & OBC and 35% for SC/ST candidates.
- For admission to first year of MCA, candidate must have passed Bachelor degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized University with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or at Bachelor Degree level. The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of 40% marks for General & OBC and 35% for SC/ST Candidates.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in engineering course; securing; minimum 60% marks in aggregate or three years B.Sc. Degree with mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate as per details provided in the Brochure.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Pharma., the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in State Entrance Examination-2011 subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of verification of documents.
- The details of admission for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May, 2011 according to the norms to be laid down by the Government of U.P/AICTE. Such candidates need not appear in UPSEE-2011.
- UPSEE-2011 admission on test is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying the examination from any Institution located in U.P. or whose parents (Father or Mother) are domiciles of U.P. and they have passed the qualifying exam from Institutions/College located outside of U.P.
- However State Govt. has permitted 10% of total sanctioned seats available in affiliated Private Institutions of both the Universities to be filled through AIEEE 2011 on All India Merit and further 10% seats on U.P. State Merit of AIEEE-2011 from U.P. domicile students. The provisions of U.P. Reservations Act shall be applicable on these 10% seats of U.P. domicile candidates.
COST OF BROCHURE/OMR APPLICATION, ONLINE APPLICATION INCLUSIVE OF EXAM FEE:
- Rs. 1000.00 for General/OBC candidates & Rs. 500.00 for SC/ST and female candidates of all categories.
AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION BROCHURE AND APPLICATION FORM:
- The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available to the candidates from 31-01-2011 to 28-02-2011 (both days inclusive) from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars (MDGs) of U.P., Delhi and Dehradun. Candidates can also submit ON-LINE Application form by logging on to website www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in and complete the admission form as directed there in.
- The last date of receipt of duly filled OMR Application form or ON-LINE Application form in the office of Registrar (UPSEE-2011), Mahamaya Technical University, C-22, Sector-62, Noida-201301, G.B. Nagar (U.P.) will be 04-03-2011.
- The applications should be sent to the University office by Registered/Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date or through any other means shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the application form missed/not received/any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The UPSEE-2011 details with Information Brochure is also available at website www.mtu.ac.in and www.uptu.ac.in.
- Demand Draft has to be made in the favour of Mahamaya Technical University.
Sending Address : OMR Application form or ON-LINE Application form in the office of Registrar (UPSEE-2011), Mahamaya Technical University, C-22, Sector-62, Noida-201301, G.B. Nagar (U.P.)
NOTE:- The details of fee for the Institute/College of both the universities are available on the Admission and Fee Fixation Committee Website: www.afrcup.in.
Other Related Link:
- SEE-UPTU 2011
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Exam Pattern
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Eligibility Criteria
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Application Submission Process
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Important Dates
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Syllabus
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Answer Key
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Branch Prediction
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Result
- SEE-UPTU 2011 Counselling
- SEE-UPTU 2011 FAQ's
- SEE-UPTU 2010
Discuss Your Doubts