KEAM Dates / Schedule
The Entrance Examinations will be held at all the District Centres in Kerala, New Delhi and Dubai (UAE), on the dates mentioned below as per Indian Standard Time (IST).
Engineering Entrance Examination (For Engineering courses except Architecture)
- Paper-I : Physics & Chemistry 2nd week, April 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Paper-II: Mathematics 2nd week, April 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Medical Entrance Examination (For Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary Courses)
- Paper-I : Chemistry & Physics 2nd week, April 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
- Paper-II: Biology 2nd week, April 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.
Note: Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. course should also submit the Application form to the CEE. There is no State level Entrance Examination for this purpose. However such candidates should write the National Aptitude Test for Architecture and should forward the NATA score and mark list of the qualifying examination to the CEE
Other Related Link:
- About KEAM 2011 Architecture
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Eligiblity Criteria
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Notification
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Application Submission Process
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Courses
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Result
- KEAM 2011 Architecture Counselling
- KEAM Architecture 2010 Archives